Our mission is to provide personalized, safe, high-quality care. We practice according to practice guidelines and the federal ACMPR. We follow best practices in our medication prescribing. We set an exceptionally high standard of practice and our patients’ health is at the center of everything we do.
Our commitment to you is to relieve your suffering from chronic pain and disease through your personalized treatment plan.
Our Core Values
We are guided by the following Core Values when formulating a personalized treatment plan:
To understand and relieve your suffering.
Evidence-based medication prescribing and practice.
We ensure your safety by following the steps below:
- Assessing your condition to exclude overlooked therapies.
- Understanding the impact of other medical problems you may have.
- Offering you safe alternatives to narcotic pain medication.
- Finding the best delivery method, and dosage for your needs.
- Meeting regulatory requirements under the MMPR.
- Monitoring for adverse effects and assessing efficacy as you begin and maintain your treatment.
Meet Dr. Cooper
Dr. Andrew Cooper
MD, MHSC, FRCPC
Dr. Cooper in an anesthetist and intensive care doctor as such understands pain management and complex medical illnesses.
Dr. Andrew Cooper practices Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Bioethics at William Osler Health System where he has an active staff appointment. He has the academic rank of Adjunct Professor in the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Cooper’s recent publications address resource allocation in critical care medicine and quality improvement strategies for the determination of best interest in seriously ill patients. Dr. Cooper is a clinician with 25 years of experience in general practice, anesthesiology and critical care medicine.